Adorama Restocks Its Popular iPhone Toolshed
New items in the iPhone Toolshed include a magnetically-attached wide-angle lens, perfect for vacation scenics; an add-on telephoto lens that’s great for tight shots of pint-sized baseball players; a plug-in microphone that delivers improved audio quality in iPhone video; a compact, bendable tripod for sharper low-light shooting; a soft-sided, zip-up waterproof housing for iPhoneography in wet environments; and a pocket-sized, telescoping extender that lets photographers hold the iPhone farther away, or at a higher point of view, for self-portraits that include more friends than can be fit at arm’s length, or for shooting above heads in a crowd.
For more ambitious iPhoneographers, the iPhone Toolshed offers an ingenious supplementary lens for shooting 360-degree immersive iPhone video; an easy-on telescope adapter for photographing the night sky with your iPhone; a special cable that turns an iPhone into a sophisticated camera remote control; and inexpensive “jelly” lenses that produce intriguing special effects when placed on top of an iPhone’s existing lens. There’s even a specially designed “roller skate” with soft wheels and a flexible, iPhone-mount support arm that lets users create beautiful, movie-style dolly shots on any smooth surface.
These products are just a few of the many innovative devices in the Adorama iPhone Toolshed. Any one of them will allow iPhoneography enthusiasts to make their iPhones both more versatile cameras and more creative photographic tools.
To see the full range of Adorama’s iPhoneography products, please visit adorama.com/iphonetoolshed.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot