Adorama Photo Workshops
Monica Cipnic, Adorama's program director, has added new and exciting seminars by leaders in the field, including ones on the newest models from Nikon (D90 and D700) and Canon (EOS 5D Mark II). Both seminars charge a $25 fee but each registered participant will receive a $25 coupon good for 30 days on any purchase in the retail store or at www.adorama.com. Among others that are sure to attract interest include classes in the latest technology including Adobe Photoshop and mastering the world of digital SLR.
The Business of Photography: A Panel Discussion with Top Industry Creatives on November 18 looks to provide a unique perspective from professionals who have their fingers on the pulse of the business. This panel, moderated by Louisa Curtis of Chatterbox Enterprises, is destined to be revealing as well as informative.
Stroll through the Manhattan with your camera in hand as seasoned photographer Joe DiMaggio leads a photowalk on December 7 capturing the holiday spirit of New York. DiMaggio will guide walkers through Central Park, past the Plaza Hotel and into Rockefeller Center to shoot the sights decked out in their holiday finest.
Other highlights of the season will be "Color Management: What is it and How to Use it to Get Better Prints," on Nov. 19; "ABC's of Digital Photography and Digital SLRs," on Nov. 23, and "Introduction to Portrait Photography," on Dec. 7.
For a complete list of workshops, instructors and prices, visit http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=WS_List.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)