Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Workshop
Said Courvoisier, “My colleagues and I offer the best value and most information in this field: a serious 2-day hands-on workshop for just $395. Our workshops offer an experiential, personalized, interactive approach to learning. Participants bring their laptops with the current version of Lightroom installed and we dig in straight away with practical applications for the software and workflow time-saving tips. We like to say, ‘You’ll learn by doing, then walk away knowing.’ This approach is essential to personalizing your own digital workflow.”
The Lightroom application allows users to download, organize, manage, develop, and present digital photography using their own laptops. The software is considered essential for today's digital photography workflow.
In addition to Courvoisier, Lightroom Workshops are led by George Jardine, one of the original Adobe Lightroom team members; Michael Clark, internationally published extreme sports and outdoor photographer; and Nevada Wier, award-winning photographer, specializing in documenting the remote corners and cultures of the globe. Each expert brings his or her own award-winning digital photography skills as well teaching experience from leading hundreds of workshops worldwide.
More information can be found at http://www.lightroomworkshops.com. Online registration discounts are available for members of camera clubs, professional photography organizations, and photography students.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?