Adobe Extends Camera Raw Support in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS2
The Adobe Camera Raw architecture allows for frequent updates whenever new camera models are introduced to the market. Demonstrating comprehensive raw file support across its product line, Adobe covers a wide breadth of manufacturers with support for more than 120 different camera models. Camera Raw 3.4 allows professional photographers to easily manipulate raw files without sacrificing image quality. Professional photographers can more quickly and easily import and manipulate raw data, saving time while increasing artistic control and flexibility.
New cameras supported by Adobe Camera Raw 3.4 plug-in and DNG Converter include Canon EOS 30D, Epson R-D1s, Leaf Aptus 65 and Aptus 75, Olympus EVOLT E-330 and SP-320, Pentax *ist DL2 and Samsung GX-1S.
The Adobe Camera Raw 3.4 plug-in requires Photoshop CS2, Photoshop Elements 3.0 or Photoshop Elements 4.0 (Macintosh or Windows) and can be downloaded for free by going to the Adobe Web site at www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro