Adobe Announces Camera Raw 3.5 and Updates DNG Converter
Camera Raw 3.5 allows professional photographers to easily manipulate raw files without sacrificing any image quality. Professional photographers can more quickly and easily import and manipulate raw data, saving time while increasing artistic control and flexibility.
With this update, Camera Raw 3.5 and the DNG Converter now support more than 125 different cameras. New cameras supported by Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in and DNG Converter include Nikon D2Xs, Kodak EasyShare P712, Panasonic DMC-FZ50 and DMC-L1, and Sony A100.
The Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in requires Photoshop CS2, Photoshop Elements 3.0, Photoshop Elements 4.0 or the recently announced Photoshop Elements 5.0. The plug-in is available with the purchase of Photoshop Elements 5.0 or can be downloaded for free by going to the Adobe Web site at www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html. The updated Adobe DNG Converter is available today as a free download at www.adobe.com/dng.
- Check Out This Cool Gif Showing How Lens Focal Length Changes People's Faces in Portraits
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 “Must Know” Photoshop Features for Those Who Are Serious About Photography (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence