Adobe Announces Camera Raw 3.5 and Updates DNG Converter
Camera Raw 3.5 allows professional photographers to easily manipulate raw files without sacrificing any image quality. Professional photographers can more quickly and easily import and manipulate raw data, saving time while increasing artistic control and flexibility.
With this update, Camera Raw 3.5 and the DNG Converter now support more than 125 different cameras. New cameras supported by Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in and DNG Converter include Nikon D2Xs, Kodak EasyShare P712, Panasonic DMC-FZ50 and DMC-L1, and Sony A100.
The Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in requires Photoshop CS2, Photoshop Elements 3.0, Photoshop Elements 4.0 or the recently announced Photoshop Elements 5.0. The plug-in is available with the purchase of Photoshop Elements 5.0 or can be downloaded for free by going to the Adobe Web site at www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html. The updated Adobe DNG Converter is available today as a free download at www.adobe.com/dng.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review