Adobe Announces Camera Raw 3.5 and Updates DNG Converter
Camera Raw 3.5 allows professional photographers to easily manipulate raw files without sacrificing any image quality. Professional photographers can more quickly and easily import and manipulate raw data, saving time while increasing artistic control and flexibility.
With this update, Camera Raw 3.5 and the DNG Converter now support more than 125 different cameras. New cameras supported by Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in and DNG Converter include Nikon D2Xs, Kodak EasyShare P712, Panasonic DMC-FZ50 and DMC-L1, and Sony A100.
The Adobe Camera Raw 3.5 plug-in requires Photoshop CS2, Photoshop Elements 3.0, Photoshop Elements 4.0 or the recently announced Photoshop Elements 5.0. The plug-in is available with the purchase of Photoshop Elements 5.0 or can be downloaded for free by going to the Adobe Web site at www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html. The updated Adobe DNG Converter is available today as a free download at www.adobe.com/dng.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)