ACD Systems Updates ACDSee 8 and ACDSee Pro Photo Manager
The ACDSee Pro Photo Manager update includes improved speed and performance
in RAW processing. The software features support for popular professional camera
models including the Nikon D200, D2H, and Minolta A200, the ability to view
full EXIF information from all supported Olympus RAW camera models, the ability
to filter .thm files and the preservation of metadata in JPEG and TIFF files
when converting from RAW.
ACDSee 8.1 Photo Manager includes more than 50 feature improvements to increase performance and productivity and RAW support for several camera models including the popular Nikon D50 and Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT.
Current users can update their software at no charge by visiting the Support Center www.acdsee.com/support. The updates are immediately available in English, with updates for other languages available in May. The full version of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is available in English for $49.99 (USD) or $39.99 (USD) for the upgrade from previous versions. The full version of ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is available in English for $129.99 (USD) or $89.99 (USD) for the upgrade from ACDSee 8 Photo Manager or earlier versions.
For more information, visit www.acdsee.com.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count