ACD Systems Updates ACDSee 8 and ACDSee Pro Photo Manager
The ACDSee Pro Photo Manager update includes improved speed and performance
in RAW processing. The software features support for popular professional camera
models including the Nikon D200, D2H, and Minolta A200, the ability to view
full EXIF information from all supported Olympus RAW camera models, the ability
to filter .thm files and the preservation of metadata in JPEG and TIFF files
when converting from RAW.
ACDSee 8.1 Photo Manager includes more than 50 feature improvements to increase performance and productivity and RAW support for several camera models including the popular Nikon D50 and Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT.
Current users can update their software at no charge by visiting the Support Center www.acdsee.com/support. The updates are immediately available in English, with updates for other languages available in May. The full version of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is available in English for $49.99 (USD) or $39.99 (USD) for the upgrade from previous versions. The full version of ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is available in English for $129.99 (USD) or $89.99 (USD) for the upgrade from ACDSee 8 Photo Manager or earlier versions.
For more information, visit www.acdsee.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits