ACD Systems Updates ACDSee 8 and ACDSee Pro Photo Manager
The ACDSee Pro Photo Manager update includes improved speed and performance
in RAW processing. The software features support for popular professional camera
models including the Nikon D200, D2H, and Minolta A200, the ability to view
full EXIF information from all supported Olympus RAW camera models, the ability
to filter .thm files and the preservation of metadata in JPEG and TIFF files
when converting from RAW.
ACDSee 8.1 Photo Manager includes more than 50 feature improvements to increase performance and productivity and RAW support for several camera models including the popular Nikon D50 and Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT.
Current users can update their software at no charge by visiting the Support Center www.acdsee.com/support. The updates are immediately available in English, with updates for other languages available in May. The full version of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is available in English for $49.99 (USD) or $39.99 (USD) for the upgrade from previous versions. The full version of ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is available in English for $129.99 (USD) or $89.99 (USD) for the upgrade from ACDSee 8 Photo Manager or earlier versions.
For more information, visit www.acdsee.com.
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images