ACD Systems Updates ACDSee 8 and ACDSee Pro Photo Manager
The ACDSee Pro Photo Manager update includes improved speed and performance
in RAW processing. The software features support for popular professional camera
models including the Nikon D200, D2H, and Minolta A200, the ability to view
full EXIF information from all supported Olympus RAW camera models, the ability
to filter .thm files and the preservation of metadata in JPEG and TIFF files
when converting from RAW.
ACDSee 8.1 Photo Manager includes more than 50 feature improvements to increase performance and productivity and RAW support for several camera models including the popular Nikon D50 and Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT.
Current users can update their software at no charge by visiting the Support Center www.acdsee.com/support. The updates are immediately available in English, with updates for other languages available in May. The full version of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is available in English for $49.99 (USD) or $39.99 (USD) for the upgrade from previous versions. The full version of ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is available in English for $129.99 (USD) or $89.99 (USD) for the upgrade from ACDSee 8 Photo Manager or earlier versions.
For more information, visit www.acdsee.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?