ACD Systems' Software for Digital Picture Frames
Picture Frame Manager connects the computer with any removable memory device such as a picture frame, SD card, USB drive or other portable display that mounts as a mass storage device. Once connected, drag-and-drop features make loading, moving, changing or deleting images a snap.To increase memory capacity, the software optimizes images for frames of any size or resolution, even for today's high-definition television screens. Because each image is set to the correct resolution for each frame, up to 10 times the amount of images can be stored and displayed.
Picture Frame Manager makes waiting for photos to display a thing of the past. All types of decodable image files, including TIF, GIF, PNG and RAW-format files from today's DSLR cameras, are converted automatically to JPEG format, ensuring smooth, professional transitions every time. Users can manage multiple
ACDSee Picture Frame Manager is available for pre-order at www.edeei.com and will be available for sale in April alongside digital picture frames at retail outlets like B&H Photo and J&R Electronics for $39.99 (USD). For more information on availability, visit www.acdsee.com/pictureframemanager
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?