5th Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show
From Sunday, December 8th until Sunday, December 29th, ANMPAS will display nearly two hundred images that showcase some of the very finest work available by New Mexico photographers.
Open only to New Mexico resident photographers - and scored by a team of judges recognized for their own work and contributions to photographic art - the 2013 competition garnered a record number of entries and represents work from photographers located in every county in New Mexico.
All images at the show are matted, framed and available for sale.
The exhibit is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm at Expo New Mexico's Fine Arts Building. While there is a nominal charge for parking, admission to the show is free.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review