5th Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show
From Sunday, December 8th until Sunday, December 29th, ANMPAS will display nearly two hundred images that showcase some of the very finest work available by New Mexico photographers.
Open only to New Mexico resident photographers - and scored by a team of judges recognized for their own work and contributions to photographic art - the 2013 competition garnered a record number of entries and represents work from photographers located in every county in New Mexico.
All images at the show are matted, framed and available for sale.
The exhibit is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm at Expo New Mexico's Fine Arts Building. While there is a nominal charge for parking, admission to the show is free.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field