5th Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show
From Sunday, December 8th until Sunday, December 29th, ANMPAS will display nearly two hundred images that showcase some of the very finest work available by New Mexico photographers.
Open only to New Mexico resident photographers - and scored by a team of judges recognized for their own work and contributions to photographic art - the 2013 competition garnered a record number of entries and represents work from photographers located in every county in New Mexico.
All images at the show are matted, framed and available for sale.
The exhibit is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm at Expo New Mexico's Fine Arts Building. While there is a nominal charge for parking, admission to the show is free.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!