5th Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show
From Sunday, December 8th until Sunday, December 29th, ANMPAS will display nearly two hundred images that showcase some of the very finest work available by New Mexico photographers.
Open only to New Mexico resident photographers - and scored by a team of judges recognized for their own work and contributions to photographic art - the 2013 competition garnered a record number of entries and represents work from photographers located in every county in New Mexico.
All images at the show are matted, framed and available for sale.
The exhibit is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm at Expo New Mexico's Fine Arts Building. While there is a nominal charge for parking, admission to the show is free.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode