4305 Cullmann Grounder/Macro Tripod
Manufactured of high-strength, super light aircraft alloy, the black anodized leg segments feature a unique octagonal profile which enhances the rigidity of the tripod. With a leg spread of nearly 6 ft., it provides maximum stability for nature, macro, architectural or portrait photography. Each leg segment is independently adjustable so that the tripod can easily be locked on uneven terrain. The center column is easily removable from the main body of the tripod via a spring-loaded locking screw. Once removed, the center column can be inserted "upside-down" with the tripod collar, facilitating close focus/macro photography. Large easily,adjustable lever locks enable fast height adjustments. Weighs less than 4 lbs. MSRP $179.
R.T.S. is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Cullmann photographic accessories. www.rtsphoto.com
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action