4305 Cullmann Grounder/Macro Tripod
Manufactured of high-strength, super light aircraft alloy, the black anodized leg segments feature a unique octagonal profile which enhances the rigidity of the tripod. With a leg spread of nearly 6 ft., it provides maximum stability for nature, macro, architectural or portrait photography. Each leg segment is independently adjustable so that the tripod can easily be locked on uneven terrain. The center column is easily removable from the main body of the tripod via a spring-loaded locking screw. Once removed, the center column can be inserted "upside-down" with the tripod collar, facilitating close focus/macro photography. Large easily,adjustable lever locks enable fast height adjustments. Weighs less than 4 lbs. MSRP $179.
R.T.S. is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Cullmann photographic accessories. www.rtsphoto.com
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App