4305 Cullmann Grounder/Macro Tripod
Manufactured of high-strength, super light aircraft alloy, the black anodized leg segments feature a unique octagonal profile which enhances the rigidity of the tripod. With a leg spread of nearly 6 ft., it provides maximum stability for nature, macro, architectural or portrait photography. Each leg segment is independently adjustable so that the tripod can easily be locked on uneven terrain. The center column is easily removable from the main body of the tripod via a spring-loaded locking screw. Once removed, the center column can be inserted "upside-down" with the tripod collar, facilitating close focus/macro photography. Large easily,adjustable lever locks enable fast height adjustments. Weighs less than 4 lbs. MSRP $179.
R.T.S. is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Cullmann photographic accessories. www.rtsphoto.com
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image