4305 Cullmann Grounder/Macro Tripod
Manufactured of high-strength, super light aircraft alloy, the black anodized leg segments feature a unique octagonal profile which enhances the rigidity of the tripod. With a leg spread of nearly 6 ft., it provides maximum stability for nature, macro, architectural or portrait photography. Each leg segment is independently adjustable so that the tripod can easily be locked on uneven terrain. The center column is easily removable from the main body of the tripod via a spring-loaded locking screw. Once removed, the center column can be inserted "upside-down" with the tripod collar, facilitating close focus/macro photography. Large easily,adjustable lever locks enable fast height adjustments. Weighs less than 4 lbs. MSRP $179.
R.T.S. is the exclusive U.S. distributor of Cullmann photographic accessories. www.rtsphoto.com
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)