300mm – 600mm Super-Macro-Zoom Lens
Usually, super telephoto lenses with focal lengths of 600mm can only achieve the closest focusing distance of 5 meters / 16.4 feet and over, but Elicar’s closest focusing distance is a record-breaking 55 centimeters / 21 inches.
Additional innovative features include:
Allows continuous focusing from 21 inches to infinity.
All rings (focusing/zooming/aperture/macro) are of solid metal, not rubberized.
The metal rings and hood is built-in yet the lightest and smallest.
The markings of all scales are engraved.
When used with a mirror-less camera, becomes an amazing 600~1200mm optic
Finished in nature-friendly olive green
The Elicar 300 – 600mm is available in fixed Nikon, Canon, Pentax K and C/CS mounts and can be fitted to CCTV and C-mount video cameras. It is distributed by Argraph Corporation and is expected to retail at about $12,000.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)