3-Year-Old Becomes a Superhero with $1,500 Halloween Costume and This Epic Photo Shoot
Let’s just say that commercial photographer and “Best Dad Ever” Josh Rossi decided to make this Halloween a memorable one for his three-year-old daughter by giving her a hand-made Wonder Woman costume and making her the subject of an incredible photo shoot.
Rossi is an acclaimed commercial photographer with a host of big-time clients, who was recognized as one of Luerzer’s Archive 200 Best Digital Artists Worldwide for 2004-2015. His client list includes companies like Adobe, Acura, and LG among others.
This year he decided to drop $1,500 on a hand-made leather outfit for his daughter Nellee to fulfill her dream of becoming Wonder Woman.
As you can see from these incredible images, Rossi and Nellee pulled off an absolutely epic shoot.
Rossi says he spent months in preparation, getting ideas for the scenes from movie trailers for the new Wonder Woman film that is scheduled for release next year. He worked with a studio in Salt Lake City to create the costume.
It appears as though Nellee spent time watching the trailers too, because the facial expressions mimicking her superhero are outstanding. You can see more images from this heroic photo shoot on Rossi’s Instagram page.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)