2GB xD-Picture Card From Fujifilm
Fujifilm has responded to this influx of high-resolution pictures by providing a media card that doubles the memory capacity of the current 1GB product. Like the 1GB xD-Picture Card, the 2GB version is lightweight and compact--one of the smallest media cards available. In addition to the added memory, it has quick reading and writing speeds for a smoother digital photography experience. The 2GB xD card will be available in September.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)