2GB xD-Picture Card From Fujifilm
Fujifilm has responded to this influx of high-resolution pictures by providing a media card that doubles the memory capacity of the current 1GB product. Like the 1GB xD-Picture Card, the 2GB version is lightweight and compact--one of the smallest media cards available. In addition to the added memory, it has quick reading and writing speeds for a smoother digital photography experience. The 2GB xD card will be available in September.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?