2GB xD-Picture Card From Fujifilm
Fujifilm has responded to this influx of high-resolution pictures by providing a media card that doubles the memory capacity of the current 1GB product. Like the 1GB xD-Picture Card, the 2GB version is lightweight and compact--one of the smallest media cards available. In addition to the added memory, it has quick reading and writing speeds for a smoother digital photography experience. The 2GB xD card will be available in September.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images