2005 PhotoPlus Expo
The 2005 PhotoPlus Expo, held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center October
20th - October 22nd will showcase the latest technologies and solutions in film
and digital photography; renowned industry leaders; award-winning images in
the show's galleries; and industry's top networking events.
Over 200 manufacturers will participate, showcasing every aspect of the photographic workflow, from capture, color management and storage to output and display. There will be live product demos, hands-on opportunities and unique product features. In addition, there will be more than 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers. Several galleries will feature the best and the most inspiring photography of 2005.
Visit www.photoplusexpo.com for continuous updates on exhibitors and the seminar program.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?