2005 PhotoPlus Expo
The 2005 PhotoPlus Expo, held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center October
20th - October 22nd will showcase the latest technologies and solutions in film
and digital photography; renowned industry leaders; award-winning images in
the show's galleries; and industry's top networking events.
Over 200 manufacturers will participate, showcasing every aspect of the photographic workflow, from capture, color management and storage to output and display. There will be live product demos, hands-on opportunities and unique product features. In addition, there will be more than 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers. Several galleries will feature the best and the most inspiring photography of 2005.
Visit www.photoplusexpo.com for continuous updates on exhibitors and the seminar program.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885