2005 PhotoPlus Expo
The 2005 PhotoPlus Expo, held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center October
20th - October 22nd will showcase the latest technologies and solutions in film
and digital photography; renowned industry leaders; award-winning images in
the show's galleries; and industry's top networking events.
Over 200 manufacturers will participate, showcasing every aspect of the photographic workflow, from capture, color management and storage to output and display. There will be live product demos, hands-on opportunities and unique product features. In addition, there will be more than 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers. Several galleries will feature the best and the most inspiring photography of 2005.
Visit www.photoplusexpo.com for continuous updates on exhibitors and the seminar program.
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D