2005 PhotoPlus Expo
The 2005 PhotoPlus Expo, held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center October
20th - October 22nd will showcase the latest technologies and solutions in film
and digital photography; renowned industry leaders; award-winning images in
the show's galleries; and industry's top networking events.
Over 200 manufacturers will participate, showcasing every aspect of the photographic workflow, from capture, color management and storage to output and display. There will be live product demos, hands-on opportunities and unique product features. In addition, there will be more than 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers. Several galleries will feature the best and the most inspiring photography of 2005.
Visit www.photoplusexpo.com for continuous updates on exhibitors and the seminar program.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)