2005 PhotoPlus Expo
The 2005 PhotoPlus Expo, held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center October
20th - October 22nd will showcase the latest technologies and solutions in film
and digital photography; renowned industry leaders; award-winning images in
the show's galleries; and industry's top networking events.
Over 200 manufacturers will participate, showcasing every aspect of the photographic workflow, from capture, color management and storage to output and display. There will be live product demos, hands-on opportunities and unique product features. In addition, there will be more than 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers. Several galleries will feature the best and the most inspiring photography of 2005.
Visit www.photoplusexpo.com for continuous updates on exhibitors and the seminar program.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before