2004 PhotoPlus Expo
PhotoPlus Expo enables photographers and imaging professionals to explore new technologies; learn from industry leaders about every aspect of photography from traditional to cutting-edge; view award-winning images in the show's galleries; and find inspiration and solutions for working better, faster and more creatively.
Here's a glimpse of what to expect:
Over 200 manufacturers including Adobe, Canon, Kodak, Epson, Fuji, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Nikon, Sinar Bron Imaging and Olympus showcase their latest products and innovations.
Live product demos, hands on opportunities and unique product features.
For those looking to improve digital workflow quality and productivity, The Digital Learning Center's Studio Makeover, a before and after look into photographer Joe McNally's studio transition into state-of-the-art digital facility.
Over 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers.
Keynote speakers including Seth Godin, the marketing expert and best-selling author of Free Prize Inside and Purple Cow; and Barbara Lippert, Ad Week's award-winning advertising critic.
The show takes place Thursday,
October 21, 2004 -- Saturday, October 23, 2004 at the Jacob Javits
Center, 11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Streets in New York City.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster