2004 PhotoPlus Expo
PhotoPlus Expo enables photographers and imaging professionals to explore new technologies; learn from industry leaders about every aspect of photography from traditional to cutting-edge; view award-winning images in the show's galleries; and find inspiration and solutions for working better, faster and more creatively.
Here's a glimpse of what to expect:
Over 200 manufacturers including Adobe, Canon, Kodak, Epson, Fuji, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Nikon, Sinar Bron Imaging and Olympus showcase their latest products and innovations.
Live product demos, hands on opportunities and unique product features.
For those looking to improve digital workflow quality and productivity, The Digital Learning Center's Studio Makeover, a before and after look into photographer Joe McNally's studio transition into state-of-the-art digital facility.
Over 100 photography and design seminars and hands-on workshops in 11 different tracks, including a special focus on seminars for educators and emerging photographers.
Keynote speakers including Seth Godin, the marketing expert and best-selling author of Free Prize Inside and Purple Cow; and Barbara Lippert, Ad Week's award-winning advertising critic.
The show takes place Thursday,
October 21, 2004 -- Saturday, October 23, 2004 at the Jacob Javits
Center, 11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Streets in New York City.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography