2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest
The 2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest is sponsored annually by the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation with Eastman Kodak Company, a Proud Partner of America's National Parks. Fourteen winners will be chosen to receive great Kodak prize packages. And the Grand Prize winner's photo will grace the annual Parks Pass, plus get a free trip for themselves and three guests to the park of their choice.
Winners of previous contests have come from all walks of life - from budding amateur photographers looking to break into the business to a 61-year-old New Mexico woman on a day trip. And the next winner could be one of your members.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis