2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest
The 2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest is sponsored annually by the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation with Eastman Kodak Company, a Proud Partner of America's National Parks. Fourteen winners will be chosen to receive great Kodak prize packages. And the Grand Prize winner's photo will grace the annual Parks Pass, plus get a free trip for themselves and three guests to the park of their choice.
Winners of previous contests have come from all walks of life - from budding amateur photographers looking to break into the business to a 61-year-old New Mexico woman on a day trip. And the next winner could be one of your members.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review