2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest
The 2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest is sponsored annually by the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation with Eastman Kodak Company, a Proud Partner of America's National Parks. Fourteen winners will be chosen to receive great Kodak prize packages. And the Grand Prize winner's photo will grace the annual Parks Pass, plus get a free trip for themselves and three guests to the park of their choice.
Winners of previous contests have come from all walks of life - from budding amateur photographers looking to break into the business to a 61-year-old New Mexico woman on a day trip. And the next winner could be one of your members.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?