2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest
The 2004 National Parks Pass Experience Your America Photo Contest is sponsored annually by the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation with Eastman Kodak Company, a Proud Partner of America's National Parks. Fourteen winners will be chosen to receive great Kodak prize packages. And the Grand Prize winner's photo will grace the annual Parks Pass, plus get a free trip for themselves and three guests to the park of their choice.
Winners of previous contests have come from all walks of life - from budding amateur photographers looking to break into the business to a 61-year-old New Mexico woman on a day trip. And the next winner could be one of your members.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!