The 1690 Pelican Protector Transport Case
The 1690 offers stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pelican's proprietary Pick `N' Pluck Foam comes standard for instant interior customization and shock protection. Additional available protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA Accepted PeliLocks. Combined with a tough-as-nails design, they make the case a perfect solution for those transporting sensitive equipment and for companies handling warranty return of large electronics.
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1690's open cell-core construction helps protect sensitive equipment. Pelican Cases can also be spotted by the distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, and an automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. With an MSRP of $499.95, the 1690 Transport Case is backed by Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D