The 1690 Pelican Protector Transport Case
The 1690 offers stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pelican's proprietary Pick `N' Pluck Foam comes standard for instant interior customization and shock protection. Additional available protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA Accepted PeliLocks. Combined with a tough-as-nails design, they make the case a perfect solution for those transporting sensitive equipment and for companies handling warranty return of large electronics.
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1690's open cell-core construction helps protect sensitive equipment. Pelican Cases can also be spotted by the distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, and an automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. With an MSRP of $499.95, the 1690 Transport Case is backed by Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make