The 1690 Pelican Protector Transport Case
The 1690 offers stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pelican's proprietary Pick `N' Pluck Foam comes standard for instant interior customization and shock protection. Additional available protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA Accepted PeliLocks. Combined with a tough-as-nails design, they make the case a perfect solution for those transporting sensitive equipment and for companies handling warranty return of large electronics.
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1690's open cell-core construction helps protect sensitive equipment. Pelican Cases can also be spotted by the distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, and an automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. With an MSRP of $499.95, the 1690 Transport Case is backed by Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens