The 1690 Pelican Protector Transport Case
The 1690 offers stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. Pelican's proprietary Pick `N' Pluck Foam comes standard for instant interior customization and shock protection. Additional available protection options include lid organizers, utility padded divider sets and TSA Accepted PeliLocks. Combined with a tough-as-nails design, they make the case a perfect solution for those transporting sensitive equipment and for companies handling warranty return of large electronics.
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1690's open cell-core construction helps protect sensitive equipment. Pelican Cases can also be spotted by the distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, and an automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. With an MSRP of $499.95, the 1690 Transport Case is backed by Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Take a Virtual Trip to the Colorful Surface of Pluto Aboard NASA'S New Horizons Spacecraft (VIDEO)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Review