$149 Canon Compact Photo Printer Selphy CP-400
The Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP-400 runs on AC power and can be connected to a PictBridge-compliant digital camera or a compatible personal computer. Its small size (6.7 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches) and new streamlined design make this compact photo printer simple to tote along to parties and family gatherings. It can also print credit-card size photos, photo stickers, photo labels and 4 x 8-inch photo greeting cards. This new dye sublimation device is said to create water and fade resistant prints that last up to 100 years.
The SELPHY CP-400 is PictBridge compliant. PictBridge is the worldwide direct printing standard that allows any PictBridge-compliant printer to print directly from any PictBridge compliant digital camera. Standard PictBridge features include the choice between borderless and bordered prints, optional date imprinting, print quantity selection, and trimming (cropping) of individual images. All of these features are controlled through a menu system on the camera's LCD monitor.
The Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP-400 provides further PictBridge support with two added features; N-Up printing, which allows users to create more than one smaller version of the same image on a sheet (2,4,6,9, etc.); and Fixed Size Printing, which allows the end-user to pre-select a dimension for the print, even though it may be a different size from the paper it will be printed on. For example, consumers can print a 3 x 5-inch photo onto a 4 x 6-inch paper.
For more information contact Canon at www.canonusa.com
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please