When the sun come out a half hour later the fog began to reverse itself to disappear from the point it came. It didn’t dissipate as normal, but rolled back out the valley from where it originated. Just another mystifying occurrence
—Steven B. Waite
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras