“Shoot Great Video with your Canon DSLR” DVD
“In the right hands, Canon DSLR cameras can capture some the best video in the world”, said Bryan Poffenberger, President of Blue Crane Digital. “Straight out of the box, however, the results can be all over the board”, he added. Blue Crane Digital understood that most still photographers were lost when it came to questions of compression, sound capture, and other video disciplines.
“Our producers are pretty video savvy”, Poffenberger added, “but when we viewed their first attempts to capture video with these cameras, we were all disappointed. These cameras have tremendous strengths. Our goal was to produce a DVD that steers the still photographer around the challenges, and allows them to capture the images they create in the LCD monitor.”
This DVD isn’t about camera controls alone. Whether a photographer is using a 1D Mark IV, a 7D, a T2i, or any other DSLR model that captures video, a Canon shooter will come away with an understanding of the tools, accessories, and techniques that will make the finished video better. “Whether shooting photojournalism, music videos, events, or independent films, knowing the challenges and how to address them makes all the difference.”
The retail DVD has a street price of $19.99.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!