“Popabrella” Protection System
PRObrella, Popabrella's big brother, is a larger version of Popabrella that was designed with the professional photographer in mind. It has all of the same features as Popabrella but also includes some extra bells and whistles; PRObrella is a larger more durable system that designed to be used with a 35mm or digital SLR camera. PRObrella's umbrella comes lined with a silver reflective coating that can also be used as a bounce flash umbrella which will enlarge and diffuse your light source to reduce harsh shadows.
Popabrella and PRObrella can be found at photo retailers nationwide, priced between $24.99 and $34.99. Popabrella and PRObrella are distributed by OmegaSatter, based outside of Baltimore, MD.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)