“Popabrella” Protection System
PRObrella, Popabrella's big brother, is a larger version of Popabrella that was designed with the professional photographer in mind. It has all of the same features as Popabrella but also includes some extra bells and whistles; PRObrella is a larger more durable system that designed to be used with a 35mm or digital SLR camera. PRObrella's umbrella comes lined with a silver reflective coating that can also be used as a bounce flash umbrella which will enlarge and diffuse your light source to reduce harsh shadows.
Popabrella and PRObrella can be found at photo retailers nationwide, priced between $24.99 and $34.99. Popabrella and PRObrella are distributed by OmegaSatter, based outside of Baltimore, MD.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review