“Popabrella” Protection System
PRObrella, Popabrella's big brother, is a larger version of Popabrella that was designed with the professional photographer in mind. It has all of the same features as Popabrella but also includes some extra bells and whistles; PRObrella is a larger more durable system that designed to be used with a 35mm or digital SLR camera. PRObrella's umbrella comes lined with a silver reflective coating that can also be used as a bounce flash umbrella which will enlarge and diffuse your light source to reduce harsh shadows.
Popabrella and PRObrella can be found at photo retailers nationwide, priced between $24.99 and $34.99. Popabrella and PRObrella are distributed by OmegaSatter, based outside of Baltimore, MD.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)