“Popabrella” Protection System
PRObrella, Popabrella's big brother, is a larger version of Popabrella that was designed with the professional photographer in mind. It has all of the same features as Popabrella but also includes some extra bells and whistles; PRObrella is a larger more durable system that designed to be used with a 35mm or digital SLR camera. PRObrella's umbrella comes lined with a silver reflective coating that can also be used as a bounce flash umbrella which will enlarge and diffuse your light source to reduce harsh shadows.
Popabrella and PRObrella can be found at photo retailers nationwide, priced between $24.99 and $34.99. Popabrella and PRObrella are distributed by OmegaSatter, based outside of Baltimore, MD.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)