“Family” USA Student Photo Competition
Judged by renowned photographer and author Henry Horenstein the theme for the competition is "Family".
With no detailed brief, Henry will be looking for imagesthat are original and imaginative. All images must be printed on Ilford Photo black and white darkroom paper, and there is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by any student.
The prizes are as follows:
1st Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit plus $500
2nd Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit plus $250
3rd Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit
The college attended by the 1st Prize Winning Student will also receive an Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit. The closing date for this competition is January 31st 2013.
For full details download the Entry Forms and Terms and Conditions at www.ilfordphoto.com/usstudentcompetition.
Details of all ILFORD black and white products can be found at www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?