“Family” USA Student Photo Competition
Judged by renowned photographer and author Henry Horenstein the theme for the competition is "Family".
With no detailed brief, Henry will be looking for imagesthat are original and imaginative. All images must be printed on Ilford Photo black and white darkroom paper, and there is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by any student.
The prizes are as follows:
1st Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit plus $500
2nd Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit plus $250
3rd Prize Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit
The college attended by the 1st Prize Winning Student will also receive an Ilford Pinhole Photography Kit. The closing date for this competition is January 31st 2013.
For full details download the Entry Forms and Terms and Conditions at www.ilfordphoto.com/usstudentcompetition.
Details of all ILFORD black and white products can be found at www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)