“Cash For Cameras” At Unique Photo, Sept. 10-12
“This is a tremendous opportunity for any camera buff to move up from their old equipment and inexpensive point-and-shoot cameras and keep up with the latest in photographic technology,” said Unique Photo president Matthew Sweetwood. “We’ll accept anyone’s trade-in and match their needs with the newest cameras and equipment. We’ll also hold a free class on digital photography as we continue our role as New Jersey’s leading photographic educational provider.”
During the “Cash for Cameras” promotion, consumers can choose to receive cash in exchange for trading in their photography equipment or for extra value can trade up to something new and receive a 10% extra bonus on their valuation and a $20 coupon good towards the purchase of any Unique University photography class.
Store hours for the promotion are Friday, Sept. 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, Sept. 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Sept. 12 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The family-run business, which has provided outstanding customer service for more than 60 years, boasts a 5,000 square-foot showroom, an experienced sales staff comprised strictly of professional photographers, and offers the latest equipment from the leading brands in the industry including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Zeiss, Fujifilm, Lowe Pro, Manfrotto and Epson.
This trade-in event kicks off a week-long celebration at the Fairfield store, which will be painted and transformed into the largest 3D graffiti mural in the country throughout the weekend and culminating in an art and photo display on Tuesday, Sept. 14 when the 4,620-square-foot mural on the outside of the 3-story building is scheduled for completion.
For more information please visit www.uniquephoto.com.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)