“Cash For Cameras” At Unique Photo, Sept. 10-12
“This is a tremendous opportunity for any camera buff to move up from their old equipment and inexpensive point-and-shoot cameras and keep up with the latest in photographic technology,” said Unique Photo president Matthew Sweetwood. “We’ll accept anyone’s trade-in and match their needs with the newest cameras and equipment. We’ll also hold a free class on digital photography as we continue our role as New Jersey’s leading photographic educational provider.”
During the “Cash for Cameras” promotion, consumers can choose to receive cash in exchange for trading in their photography equipment or for extra value can trade up to something new and receive a 10% extra bonus on their valuation and a $20 coupon good towards the purchase of any Unique University photography class.
Store hours for the promotion are Friday, Sept. 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, Sept. 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Sept. 12 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The family-run business, which has provided outstanding customer service for more than 60 years, boasts a 5,000 square-foot showroom, an experienced sales staff comprised strictly of professional photographers, and offers the latest equipment from the leading brands in the industry including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Zeiss, Fujifilm, Lowe Pro, Manfrotto and Epson.
This trade-in event kicks off a week-long celebration at the Fairfield store, which will be painted and transformed into the largest 3D graffiti mural in the country throughout the weekend and culminating in an art and photo display on Tuesday, Sept. 14 when the 4,620-square-foot mural on the outside of the 3-story building is scheduled for completion.
For more information please visit www.uniquephoto.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)