Notice to Shutterbug Subscribers
The statement from the subscription department follows: "This unauthorized telemarketer has been using tactics not condoned by Shutterbug and we apologize for the problems this is causing our subscribers. We are working diligently to track down the unauthorized company and will take all actions available to us to stop this violation.
Please be aware that any company we work with would first show its company name on caller ID (for example “Ebsco Telemarketing Services” is a valid authorized Shutterbug partner) and such a company would identify themselves first that they are calling from “company name”; they would not say that “they are calling from Shutterbug”. We have several phone numbers obtained from caller ID from some of our contacted subscribers and we are working to track down and contact the company in question to stop these unauthorized calls.
If you receive a call and are able to get a phone number or other information from the call, please send us the information to help us stop this problem. Send an email to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about your subscription status the toll-free number of the subscription department is 1-800-829-3340."
Again, this seems to have affected only a small proportion of our subscribers but we wanted to assure all that we are on the case and will do everything to stop this unauthorized activity now and in the future.—George Schaub
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Shooting Extreme Sports with Fujifilm’s GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (VIDEO)