Phase One CMOS-based Medium Format Camera
With a sensor size of 44x33mm, the IQ250 offers 68 percent more image-capture real estate than any full-frame 35mm DSLR camera and the widest usable ISO range of any medium format camera system. Its phenomenal dynamic range of 14 f-stops enables photographers to capture the most demanding scenes in one shot, while retaining details in highlights and shadows.
The IQ250 is designed for capture versatility; it has an ISO range from 100 to 6400, delivering world class image quality at any ISO speed. And its range of exposure time is extreme -- from 1/10000s to one hour. Fluid and responsive Live View is another key feature of the IQ250. Live View on the IQ250 offers great composition and focus assistance -- whether it is used directly on the digital back, connected via USB3 to Capture One on the computer, or displayed wirelessly on iPads or iPhones running Capture Pilot.
Pricing and Availability
The Phase One IQ250 system is available now and may be ordered through Phase One photography partners worldwide: www.phaseone.com/partners. For a complete list of all the Phase One IQ250 digital back features, including supported camera bodies, please see www.phaseone.com/iq2.
Prices start at 24990 EUR / 34990 USD. The Phase One IQ250 comes with Capture One software for optimal raw image processing and image editing. Attractive camera system upgrade offers are available for all existing Phase One photographers. For a demo of this product, please sign up here: www.phaseone.com/demo.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please