Naneu Expands Adventure Series
The new model Outlander 50L and the K5 v2 80L features a removable camera pod that can accommodate a PRO DSLR body with up to 9” long lens with additional 3 to 4 more lenses, flash and accessories and has the ability to strap on the front harness. It enables you to keep hiking while the pack is on the back and the camera pod is at the front should you need to snap a quick photo. Some outdoor photographers just use it as a weight balancing. The main additional feature to the redesigned Adventure K4L v2 is a pull out camera compartment with the ability to tack it to the front waist belt or simply use it as an independent waist pack or shoulder bag with the included shoulder strap. The K4L v2 camera compartment is designed to accommodate a PRO DSLR body with battery pack attached, 1 long lens up to 8.3”, 2 more small lenses and other accessories.
Additional features were implemented to make the bags more outdoor friendly such as a variety of colors, lightweight materials, hydration compartment and improvement to the ergonomic back support system.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)