Joby Gorillapod Magnetic
The Gorillapod Magnetic is the latest addition to Joby’s popular Gorillapod family, which features a host of positioning and stabilization products. Joby has also launched a complete line of Gorillapod accessories to enhance the line’s versatility. Examples include the Ballhead for SLR-Zoom, which allows one to fluidly pan and tilt a camera while it is stabilized by a Gorillapod, and the Flash Clip, which allows one to use the Gorillapod SLR to support an off-camera flash. The Gorillapod Magnetic supports compact digital cameras and mini video cameras weighing up to 11.5oz, weighs just 2.5 ounces, is 6-inches tall, and has an MSRP of $24.95. US retailers include REI and amazon.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?