Joby Gorillapod Magnetic
The Gorillapod Magnetic is the latest addition to Joby’s popular Gorillapod family, which features a host of positioning and stabilization products. Joby has also launched a complete line of Gorillapod accessories to enhance the line’s versatility. Examples include the Ballhead for SLR-Zoom, which allows one to fluidly pan and tilt a camera while it is stabilized by a Gorillapod, and the Flash Clip, which allows one to use the Gorillapod SLR to support an off-camera flash. The Gorillapod Magnetic supports compact digital cameras and mini video cameras weighing up to 11.5oz, weighs just 2.5 ounces, is 6-inches tall, and has an MSRP of $24.95. US retailers include REI and amazon.com.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)