Profoto BatPac Portable Power
The BatPac has advanced safety functions and is very easy to use. It’s innovative design delivers power with exceptional stability. It controls overvoltage, over temperature, low power, low battery voltage etc., preventing damage to the BatPac and connected flash units. The Profoto BatPac complies with CE and IEC safety requirements.
BatPac gives up to 600W continuous power from 2 integrated separate mains outlets. The BatPac will power all D1 monolights – 250, 500, 1000Ws.
Number of flashes
300 full power flashes at 1000Ws
600 full power flashes at 500Ws
1200 full power flashes at 250Ws
The BatPac has all the other benefits of a well-engineered power inverter: It can provide power for charging your laptop, camera batteries and more. It can run constant light sources, wind machines, refrigerator boxes and many more electrical units that are frequently used while shooting on location.
A sturdy and comfortable black nylon bag with shoulder strap and harness is integral part of the BatPac. This long awaited addition to the Profoto family will give photographers the creative freedom of on-demand power anywhere.
Deliveries of the Profoto BatPac start beginning of June 2010.
For more information about Profoto, please visit www.profoto-usa.com
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review