FLM Ball Head
FLM, German makers of precision tripods and ball heads, is being re-introduced to the the USA and Canada through its North American distributor, FLM Canada. FLM has been constantly innovating ever since it designed and manufactured its ball heads with tilt lock almost 20 years ago. The company also makes high-quality CF tripods, leveling bases and quick-release systems. All FLM products are made in Germany, and all carry a 10-year warranty.
For more information, and a list of dealers, please visit www.flmcanada.com
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2