Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2
The kit contains nine total aperture disks, five of which were designed by Lensbaby photographers and four by the Lensbaby staff. The packaging showcases the winning photograph of the Get Appy contest, Flower by Troy Eiffert who created the Slots aperture disk. The disks included are (pictured above from top to bottom/left to right): diamonds (created by Jerrid Jones), dripsplat (created by Ivan DeWolf), slots (created by Troy Eiffert), swirly (created by Andrew Kua), whirlpool (creaded by Bjorn Rannestad), birds, sunburst, heart and star.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is compatible with the Lensbaby Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic and Soft Focus Optics and is recommended for use with the Lensbaby Composer, Muse, Control Freak, Composer with Tilt Transformer and Scout lens bodies.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is now available on www.lensbaby.com for $19.95 MSRP or from select specialty photo stores nationwide.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App