NYIP Graduate Discount Program
Starting now, all students who complete their studies and earn a certificate in any of NYIP’s photography courses will be able to save $100 on their tuition if they choose to enroll in any other program offered by the company. This includes all other NYIP courses, as well as courses in Interior Design, Wedding Planning, Jewelry Design, and Blogging, offered by NYIP’s sister schools, the Sheffield School and the New York Institute of Career Development.
“We get asked frequently whether or not we offer our graduates a discount on future courses,” said Chuck DeLaney, NYIP’s Director, “and as of today, the answer across the board is yes.”
The program also applies retroactively to all graduates of the school’s programs who completed their studies throughout the storied history of NYIP. “We’ve been training photographers since 1910, and our alumni deserve the opportunity to advancetheir careers or expand on other interests with us,” said Keith Bernhard, who manages the NYIP Alumni Association, “and now that opportunity has been made that much more convenient.”
For details on how to take advantage of the Graduate Discount Program, and a list of courses offered, you can call the school at 1-800-445-7279 or email email@example.com.
NYIP graduates who want to learn more should read about the NYIP Alumni Association or contact the school.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode