Sigma SD10 Digital Camera
New Full Color Foveon X3 Pro Sensor In A Full Featured SLR
Best known for its vast line
of lenses with sophisticated technology, Sigma also manufactures 35mm
and digital SLR cameras. Their latest digital SLR, the SD10, is an improved
version of the earlier SD9 employing an enhanced Foveon X3 sensor detailed
in the technology sidebar. This is also a
How It Compares
Unique Foveon X3 Technology:
The "Megasensor" Debate
For more information on the SD10, visit Sigma's website at: www.sigma-photo.com.
Peter K. Burian, a free-lancer stock photographer and long-time "Shutterbug" and "eDigitalPHOTO" contributor, is the author of a new book, "Mastering Digital Photography and Imaging" (Sybex, March 2004). Covering all aspects of the topic--the technology, equipment, and techniques--this book provides 300 pages of practical advice for photo enthusiasts.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?