Induro Introduces Revolutionary PHQ 5-Way Panheads
Offering dual tilt, base and top plate rotation and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system, these Panheads allow photographers to have full repeatable indexing on five axes for maximum control and flexibility. Another patent pending first is the set of unique folding control handles which simplifies packing and transport.
Ideal for studio and on-location shoots plus extended panoramics, the PHQ can easily be used for QTVR, spherical and 3D photography with 3rd party accessories. Available in two sizes, each PHQ Panhead includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Like other products from Induro, the PHQ 5-Way Panheads are the result of the concentrated efforts of the US design team who worked to incorporate the ideas and requirements of photographers around the world.
“We’re pleased to be able to provide photographers with everything they have asked for, and more.” said MAC Group Global VP and design team leader Bob Rose. “This is such a cool product we know words can’t fully describe it, so we produced a special short video intro and encourage everyone to view it online.”
To watch the video, see more details, or find a dealer in your area go to www.InduroGear.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)