Free Album Templates and Backgrounds
"I am extremely pleased to offer this high value, design content to photographers at no charge. For many photographers, PhotoFrame is an essential part of their workflow when it comes to designing albums because it enables them to quickly and easily produce polished and unique images and layouts," said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. "This free content will now be available to those who do not own or use PhotoFrame as an introduction to the varied designs and elements available there. The free content along with the free Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw Presets, the Free Editions of PhotoTools and PhotoFrame, and the onOne University are several ways for onOne to give back to the photographic community and to continue to provide high value to our customers."
The free content will be available for download after creating an account on the onOne Software website at http://www.ononesoftware.com/free/templates.
The layered PSD files can be used within Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. The content does not require the purchase or use of any onOne Software product.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)