Interfit Super Cool-lite 6
Using near daylight 32 watt lamps with Eco friendly credentials’ enables greater flexibility and power output equivalent to 650 watts per head when compared to tungsten lighting, using just a quarter of the power consumption for sustainable low running cost.
Each lamp can be controlled via the rear panel switches, individually illuminated enabling just the right amount of light to be added to the subject. Ideal for use with today’s Digital cameras ensures the photographer can create soft uniform lighting that is particularly suited to Portraits and Product photography.
The INT213 single head kit is supplied with a 40cm (16”) high contrast reflector and 80cm (31”) octobox
6 x 32 watt lamps and power cables. MRRP: $234.99
The INT214 twin head Super Cool-lite 6 kit has all the benefits of the single head kit with the addition of 2 x lighting stands. MRRP $549.99
Super Cool-lite 6 heads and kits are available with immediate effect from Interfit Main Dealers
Further information is available on the Interfit Website. www.interfitphotographic.com
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review