Jill-e Designs Fashion Camera Bag for Canon U.S.A
The result is the new Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag by Jill-e Designs, available in rich, black faux leather and designed exclusively for a Canon DSLR photography set-up. For the technology-rich, fast-paced lifestyle of today’s photographers, this new bag features padded walls, configurable dividers, plenty of pockets, secure straps and all the other capabilities the public has come to expect from Jill-e Designs. Plus its head-turning good looks make it the “bag of choice” whether you’re on location or on the town.
The new Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag by Jill-e Designs is both an elegant and an intelligent choice due to its weather-resistant faux leather exterior that not only looks chic, but helps to protect the user’s valuable photo and personal gear. Emphasis on safety for today’s popular electronic devices extends to the interior, where storage spaces are both snug and accessible. The bag is designed to fit a Canon DSLR camera body plus a combination of up to four lenses in addition to flashes, batteries, memory cards and other accessories, depending on the size of items.
· Durable black faux leather exterior
· Dual carrying handles and removable shoulder strap
· Pro-quality padded interior
· Adjustable dividers for interior flexibility and customization
· Exterior and interior pockets and compartments
· Playful polka dot lining
· Matching detachable pouch for personal items
· Dimensions (LxWxH): 14" x 7" x 8"
The new Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag by Jill-e Designs, priced at $109.99, is available exclusively at the Canon Online Store: shop.usa.canon.com.
There also is a featured link from the Jill-e Designs web site: www.jill-e.com.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download