BosStrap Camera Sling System
BosStrap’s unique approach relies on a 1-1/2” wide nylon belt to distribute the weight of the camera on your shoulder, and a BosTail that remains attached to the camera. A TriggerLoc on the BosStrap attaches to a metal ring on the BosTail. In use the camera slides smoothly up to your eye; at rest the camera sits at your hip. BosStraps use the left camera strap lug as an attachment point which is safer than attaching to the tripod socket. Since there is no screw to remove from the tripod socket, moving between hand-held shooting and a tripod is a breeze. Professional photographers, who tested the BosStrap system under studio and field conditions, give it exceptionally high reviews. BosStrap is entirely made with USA parts and labor. The BosStrap System includes the BosStrap and one BosTail for $39.95. For backup cameras, a BosStrap Bundle includes one BosStrap and two BosTails for $45.90. BosTails are also available separately for $6.95 each.
Contact BosStrap LLC at www.BosStrap.com or (508) 251-1345 for more information.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)