Wimberley AP-554 Plate
The AP-554 is an alternative to Wimberley’s AP-553 plate. It has the advantage of greater clearance between the body of the lens and the foot, making it easier to use the foot as a handle for the lens. In addition, it is longer, allowing for proper balance when using light-weight camera bodies. It will allow balancing with all pro and pro-sumer Nikon camera bodies, even when using teleconverters. It is the only replacement foot on the market for these lenses that allows this comprehensiveness in balancing. Wimberley, Inc. used finite element analysis to design the foot with the proper balance of weight savings and stiffness.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras