Wimberley AP-554 Plate
The AP-554 is an alternative to Wimberley’s AP-553 plate. It has the advantage of greater clearance between the body of the lens and the foot, making it easier to use the foot as a handle for the lens. In addition, it is longer, allowing for proper balance when using light-weight camera bodies. It will allow balancing with all pro and pro-sumer Nikon camera bodies, even when using teleconverters. It is the only replacement foot on the market for these lenses that allows this comprehensiveness in balancing. Wimberley, Inc. used finite element analysis to design the foot with the proper balance of weight savings and stiffness.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)