Cotton Carrier Hand Strap
“The Hand Strap is quick and easy to use, providing additional comfort and security when holding your DLSR,” said Brook Parker of Cotton Carrier. “The heavy-duty Velcro strap allows you to instantly tighten or loosen your hand against your camera’s body, making holding heavy cameras and lenses a pleasure to use.”
The Hand Strap attaches to the base of your camera using a hard anodized aluminum Arca-Swiss style plate that also offers a standard 1Ž4”x20 threaded hole. You can either clamp your camera directly to a tripod, or attach any number of popular quick release plates to the base such as Manfrotto.
“Placing your camera on your tripod is simple and easy to do,” Parker said. “It allows instantaneous movement from hand-held to tripod shooting in a snap. The ability to use the Cotton Carrier Hand Strapwith all DSLRs and with virtually any tripod on the market will quickly make this accessory a popular choice for novice and professional photographers alike.”
MSRP for the Hand Strap is $19.95, less than the price of most Arca-Swiss style tripod plates alone.
For more information on Hand Strap and Cotton Carrier, go to www.cottoncarrier.com. Click on the Videos link to see the products in action.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?