Cotton Carrier Hand Strap
“The Hand Strap is quick and easy to use, providing additional comfort and security when holding your DLSR,” said Brook Parker of Cotton Carrier. “The heavy-duty Velcro strap allows you to instantly tighten or loosen your hand against your camera’s body, making holding heavy cameras and lenses a pleasure to use.”
The Hand Strap attaches to the base of your camera using a hard anodized aluminum Arca-Swiss style plate that also offers a standard 1Ž4”x20 threaded hole. You can either clamp your camera directly to a tripod, or attach any number of popular quick release plates to the base such as Manfrotto.
“Placing your camera on your tripod is simple and easy to do,” Parker said. “It allows instantaneous movement from hand-held to tripod shooting in a snap. The ability to use the Cotton Carrier Hand Strapwith all DSLRs and with virtually any tripod on the market will quickly make this accessory a popular choice for novice and professional photographers alike.”
MSRP for the Hand Strap is $19.95, less than the price of most Arca-Swiss style tripod plates alone.
For more information on Hand Strap and Cotton Carrier, go to www.cottoncarrier.com. Click on the Videos link to see the products in action.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before