NYIP Launches New School Website
The photography community is growing, and the New York Institute of Photography aims to deliver the highest quality education and content for photographers of all skill levels. In addition to course content offered by NYIP, the new website, hosted at www.nyip.edu, offers photographers the ability to read hundreds of free photography articles.
A school is nothing without its students and graduates. Founded in 1910, NYIP has a long history of successful photography training. The new site showcases NYIP’s successful photography students and graduates in a variety of ways, including a new student photo gallery and student success stories.
“We’re thrilled to be able to make our students the face of the school,” said Chris Corradino, head student advisor and Faculty Director at NYIP. “I’ve personally seen the positive effects that our courses have had on photographers, and I’m excited to showcase their work on the school’s website and supporting materials.”
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App