NYIP Launches New School Website
The photography community is growing, and the New York Institute of Photography aims to deliver the highest quality education and content for photographers of all skill levels. In addition to course content offered by NYIP, the new website, hosted at www.nyip.edu, offers photographers the ability to read hundreds of free photography articles.
A school is nothing without its students and graduates. Founded in 1910, NYIP has a long history of successful photography training. The new site showcases NYIP’s successful photography students and graduates in a variety of ways, including a new student photo gallery and student success stories.
“We’re thrilled to be able to make our students the face of the school,” said Chris Corradino, head student advisor and Faculty Director at NYIP. “I’ve personally seen the positive effects that our courses have had on photographers, and I’m excited to showcase their work on the school’s website and supporting materials.”
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count