Extensis Portfolio 7 for Mac OS X
For greater efficiency and real-time collaboration, Portfolio's new AutoSync functionality allows users to assign tasks to Portfolio Server, enabling automatic synchronization. This feature also offloads file management and processing to Portfolio Server, boosting the system's overall workflow efficiency.
Other new features include One Click CD/DVD archiving, Batch Image Conversion that allows users to convert image files to JPEG or TIFF format, with controls for resolution, size and color mode, and Round-trip embedding of IPTC and XMP metadata into JPEG and TIFF files.
Portfolio 7 is available at an estimated street price of $199.95US with a single NetPublish license. Additional NetPublish licenses can be purchased for an estimated street price of $199.95US (five concurrent web connections) or $999.95US (unlimited web connections). In addition, upgrades to Portfolio 7 are available for an estimated street price of $99.95US.
For more information on Portfolio 7 or to download, please go to www.extensis.com/portfolio.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits