ArcSoft has announced its Portrait+ Software, the first solution for auto batch-processing of portrait photos. New Portrait Software makes it easy for photo professionals to enhance dozens of photos with a single click. Portrait+ from ArcSoft uses batch processing so photo labs and studios can make every single person in photos look great, both quickly and easily. Using Portrait+, it is possible to deal with hundreds of photos automatically at one time. With a single click, a large number of photos can be quickly imported, and you can then batch-process photos with the desired effect and quickly export them. Portrait+ harnesses advanced, precise facial imaging technologies to generate finely-tuned results when adjusting key facial points around the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth.
For more information, visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/?utm_source=Shutterbug&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Portrait%2B
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)