Tamron 60th Anniversary Project
Over the past 60 years, Tamron, with its ‘New Eyes for Industry,’ has been distinguished by its highly creative products, continuously setting those ‘eyes’ on illuminating the future. This milestone anniversary is an occasion to not only reflect on Tamron’s history, but to mark the start of the next phase of Tamron’s evolution. In this project, 60 photographers used Tamron's 18-270mm Di II VC PZD (Model B008) to capture how they perceive "Eternity at a Moment." Their creations will be displayed on Tamron's special website and at a photographic exhibition. For a photographer, time itself is an eternal theme. The interpretations of "Eternity at a Moment" by these 60 photographers are certain to be diverse and thought-provoking expressions, and Tamron is pleased to showcase each of their compelling viewpoints.
Because the photography exhibit is taking place in the same year of Japan’s unprecedented natural disaster, charity activities in support of disaster relief will be held throughout the exhibition period.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Sony Intros Full-Frame FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Lens