Sekonic L-758 Light Meter Upgrades for Mac
Sekonic's new Version 2.1 Data Transfer Software is used to easily create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR DigitalMaster for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensor's dynamic range, it records the unique variations of a digital camera, such as the effects of shutter speed and aperture mechanisms as well as the characteristics of the lens in use. The Sekonic L-758DR is the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way a particular camera system reads light.
The new application and the USB driver can be downloaded from the Sekonic website: http://www.sekonic.com/Support/Downloads/DTSSoftwareforMACandWindows.aspx. There is no change to the application software and USB driver for Windows.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App