Sekonic L-758 Light Meter Upgrades for Mac
Sekonic's new Version 2.1 Data Transfer Software is used to easily create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR DigitalMaster for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensor's dynamic range, it records the unique variations of a digital camera, such as the effects of shutter speed and aperture mechanisms as well as the characteristics of the lens in use. The Sekonic L-758DR is the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way a particular camera system reads light.
The new application and the USB driver can be downloaded from the Sekonic website: http://www.sekonic.com/Support/Downloads/DTSSoftwareforMACandWindows.aspx. There is no change to the application software and USB driver for Windows.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before