Sekonic L-758 Light Meter Upgrades for Mac
Sekonic's new Version 2.1 Data Transfer Software is used to easily create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR DigitalMaster for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensor's dynamic range, it records the unique variations of a digital camera, such as the effects of shutter speed and aperture mechanisms as well as the characteristics of the lens in use. The Sekonic L-758DR is the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way a particular camera system reads light.
The new application and the USB driver can be downloaded from the Sekonic website: http://www.sekonic.com/Support/Downloads/DTSSoftwareforMACandWindows.aspx. There is no change to the application software and USB driver for Windows.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality