Sekonic L-758 Light Meter Upgrades for Mac
Sekonic's new Version 2.1 Data Transfer Software is used to easily create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR DigitalMaster for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensor's dynamic range, it records the unique variations of a digital camera, such as the effects of shutter speed and aperture mechanisms as well as the characteristics of the lens in use. The Sekonic L-758DR is the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way a particular camera system reads light.
The new application and the USB driver can be downloaded from the Sekonic website: http://www.sekonic.com/Support/Downloads/DTSSoftwareforMACandWindows.aspx. There is no change to the application software and USB driver for Windows.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around