Choice of Lenses
Sinaron HR lenses are optimized for digital photography and provide a focal length range from 23 to 180 mm (coming soon). They feature image circle diameters of up to 125 mm. These high-end products are essential to achieve best results with the latest high-resolution digital backs of up to 80 megapixels. Actually, the lanTec and Sinaron HR lens combination make a formidable imaging device that is capable of world’s best image quality. Each lens is individually tested and optimised for infinity focus and optical and mechanical precision. The attention to detail guarantees the best possible results in high-end digital photography.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot