Choice of Lenses
Sinaron HR lenses are optimized for digital photography and provide a focal length range from 23 to 180 mm (coming soon). They feature image circle diameters of up to 125 mm. These high-end products are essential to achieve best results with the latest high-resolution digital backs of up to 80 megapixels. Actually, the lanTec and Sinaron HR lens combination make a formidable imaging device that is capable of world’s best image quality. Each lens is individually tested and optimised for infinity focus and optical and mechanical precision. The attention to detail guarantees the best possible results in high-end digital photography.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits