Tenba Expands Discovery Collection
The Discovery Top Load enables photographers to securely carry their bare essentials camera kit – perfect for day trips and quick photo shoots. The bag weighs only 16 ounces, yet it will fit a professional-size DSLR camera body up to the size of a Canon 5D or Nikon D700, plus a zoom lens up to five inches long (e.g. 24-70mm f/2.8), and then still offer room for extra batteries, memory cards and other important items.
For those photographers who need a slightly larger camera system, but still want comfort and less weight, the Discovery Messenger is ideal. The bag fits a DSLR camera body with 2-3 lenses and accessories, plus a tablet or laptop up to 13 inches. In addition, it has all the hallmarks of a great Messenger bag – lots of pockets, body-hugging design, and a removable photo insert so that the bag can be converted for non-photo, general-purpose use.
As with all Discovery bags, the Top Load and Messenger have a waterproof bottom panel for protection when the bag has to be put down on a wet surface, and they include Tenba’s exclusive WeatherWrap™ fast-deploying all-weather cover.
The new Discovery Top Load and Messenger bags are available now at suggested retail prices of $69.95 to $109.95 respectively. To find more information about these bags, and to see a full video demonstration of all Tenba products, visit www.tenba.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe