Apollo Line Makeover and Two New Modifiers
The new Apollo Orb is a mid-sized softbox that offers soft lighting effect for portrait and on-location photography. With a 43” diameter, the Orb is ideal as a main light as well as a fill. Containing a recessed and removable front diffusion panel, it provides soft, directional light and allows for easy light feathering. No adapter ring necessary, this softbox fits on any standard umbrella receptacle. The Apollo Orb sells for $129.90.
The new Apollo Strip is a lightweight modifier perfect for controlling the light. Measuring 16” x 20”, you will have the versatility of a softbox with practically no setup. Built on an umbrella frame, the Apollo Strip is perfect as rim, accent, hair or main light. The Strip also maintains perfectly even light with virtually no fall off from center to edge as well as providing a soft diffused light with a removable diffusion panel.
The Apollo Strip sells for $129.90.
The 28” Apollo is also receiving a makeover. The name of the 28” Apollo will be changing slightly to the Apollo Medium. Also, all new Apollo Medium modifiers will have a removable diffusion panel. A few upgrades to the Medium have also taken place such as a more durable fabric, more reflective silver interior as well as some slight rib modifications to insure longer lifespan of the Apollo Medium. The Apollo Medium sells for $149.90.
Each of the new Apollo items can be found on our website as well as dealers across the country. To find a dealer near you, visit our website www.fjwestcott.com and click on 'Dealer Locator'.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic