L-Bracket for Nex Cameras
The Nex L-bracket is fully adaptable with their monoball Fix and monoball Classic quick release systems. It takes into account the compact design of the Sony Nex cameras, allowing a fast change from landscape to portrait format, and vice-versa. Handling of the cameras when hand holding is also improved.
The design allows free access to cable ports allowing unhindered connection to the computer without having to remove or shift the bracket. The kit includes a shoe allowing easy attachment of an optical finder.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)