Imaging And Your Health
Because of the huge amount
of equipment photographers lug around some of us are cursed with back
and feet problems. Since digital imaging, especially the postproduction
aspects, seems more passive you might think that there are no similar
health dangers lurking around the corner, but you would be wrong.
3M Optical Systems Division
Adobe Systems Inc.
Canon Computer Systems Inc.
Puffin Designs, Inc.
Sentinel Imaging, Inc.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D