Imaging And Your Health
Because of the huge amount
of equipment photographers lug around some of us are cursed with back
and feet problems. Since digital imaging, especially the postproduction
aspects, seems more passive you might think that there are no similar
health dangers lurking around the corner, but you would be wrong.
3M Optical Systems Division
Adobe Systems Inc.
Canon Computer Systems Inc.
Puffin Designs, Inc.
Sentinel Imaging, Inc.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review