Imaging And Your Health
Because of the huge amount
of equipment photographers lug around some of us are cursed with back
and feet problems. Since digital imaging, especially the postproduction
aspects, seems more passive you might think that there are no similar
health dangers lurking around the corner, but you would be wrong.
3M Optical Systems Division
Adobe Systems Inc.
Canon Computer Systems Inc.
Puffin Designs, Inc.
Sentinel Imaging, Inc.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)