onOne Software New Releases
Perfect Portrait 1 is a completely new product that offers the latest innovations in portrait retouching. Photographers can now focus on the art of portrait creation because the most time-consuming retouching tasks have been automated in Perfect Portrait.
Perfect Layers 2 is the fast, easy and affordable way to create layered files outside of Photoshop. It may be used to combine multiple exposures or composite multiple images together. Built-in blending modes allow users to control the brightness, contrast and color of the image to dramatically alter its appearance and get amazing and highly stylized effects.
Perfect Effects 3 builds on the popularity of PhotoTools to give photographers an even faster and more powerful way to create images with impact—with a library of over 300 photographic and creative effects that can be combined and customized.
Perfect Mask 5 is the next generation of Mask Pro—the leading software for background replacement. Perfect Mask takes the core strength of Mask Pro to another level by automating many common masking tasks with incredible accuracy.
Perfect Photo Suite 6 is the dramatic new version of onOne Software's award-winning product suite designed to help users realize their photographic vision. This major upgrade includes all of the products above along with the favorites Perfect Resize, Focal Point and PhotoFrame. Users can move effortlessly between all of these applications for a smoother, faster and more productive workflow.
For video overviews and tutorials, please visit www.ononesoftware.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Nature Photographer Brendan Pattengale Uses Colored Sunglasses to Make These Painterly Landscape Photos