XP PhotoGear AirBox
The internal air flow system guides the air through the box - the open holes in the front allow air to flow through the softbox. Users can regulate air flow by opening and closing the air vents on the side of the softbox as needed. As you open the vents, you are also regulating the light value of the softbox. The inner air flow baffle helps provide light dispersion throughout the box. Remove the inner baffle and create a hot spot with a vignette.
The AirBox is a standard 24x32 studio softbox that can easily and quickly be converted to a wind resistant softbox for outdoor or location photographers/videographers. www.xpphotogear.com.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review