XP PhotoGear AirBox
The internal air flow system guides the air through the box - the open holes in the front allow air to flow through the softbox. Users can regulate air flow by opening and closing the air vents on the side of the softbox as needed. As you open the vents, you are also regulating the light value of the softbox. The inner air flow baffle helps provide light dispersion throughout the box. Remove the inner baffle and create a hot spot with a vignette.
The AirBox is a standard 24x32 studio softbox that can easily and quickly be converted to a wind resistant softbox for outdoor or location photographers/videographers. www.xpphotogear.com.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time